Monday, 11 August 2014
Feeling Blue.. Holiday blues, Monday blues BUT there is a postive note ;-)
Its Monday, I dont really like mondays!!
I am having a case of holiday blues today having been home a week now from a sunny week in Majorca with my family, it seems but a distant memory of quality time with my prized possessions that are my 3 nieces.
"Feeling Blue.. Holiday blues, Monday blues,Weight blues"
So I am missing my sunny spain, and I am in work which is very quiet as I work in a school.The majority of my colleagues are on their school holidays. I work All Year Round and cover the Finance/Admin side of things throughout the whole 52 weeks of a year.
Also, I have weigh in this evening and I really hoped to lose the 2lb that I gained last week whilst I was on a weeks all inclusive but I have struggled, I think dieting is taking over my life and I am constantly thinking of where I want to be and that I want it NOW. Basically I think i need to reasses the plan and where I want to be and realise rather than self sabbotage to take the time. Its not a race and I will get there in time.
Even though I say all this about not a race blah blah I have given myself a year to do this.. a year to lose 94lbs!!!
I am obsessed with pinterest and all the clothes I COULD FIT INTO. Also the green eyed monster in me rears from time to time when I see people in gorgeous clothes and I just think why cant I be wearing that outfit????
On a postive note though.. I went shopping the other day, I love shopping but not clothes shopping as I often get frustrated with what doesnt fit, I cant express how giddy I was when I went into a shop and managed to buy 4 items in a size smaller, so that made me feel happy as it wasnt a fluke to fit into an item as I managed to fit into them all.
One of the items was a red dress for my brothers wedding in 4 weeks. 2 things to shout about here.. a size smaller and a bright colour normally my colour of choice is black!!
I am off to class soon and hopefully the scales wont be toooooooo bad, if I get chance I will update the result this eve. If not till next I will bid you ADIOS ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment